Graduates of the Branding Technologies in Advertising program possess knowledge and skills in developing and promoting brands. In this program, students acquire extensive knowledge about marketing, advertising, design, consumer psychology, and other related fields.
The demand for the specialty «Branding Technologies in Advertising» is high, since the modern market requires companies not only to provide high-quality products or services, but also a unique brand that will differ from competitors and attract consumers. In addition, with the development of Internet technologies and social networks, advertising and branding have become even more important for businesses, so the demand for specialists in this field is increasing.Your future profession could be:
The main objectives of the program «Branding Technologies in Advertising» are:
- Brand manager;
- PR manager;
- Art Director;
- Media planner;
- Video advertising manager;
- Fashion Marketing Specialist;
- SMM manager;
- Brand Marketer;
- Creative director.
Courses of disciplines are taught by professors and associate professors of the Russian State University for the Humanities, leading practitioners of research, consulting marketing and advertising agencies, members of the Marketing Guild, the Association of Communication Agencies of Russia (ACAR) -
- To master the basics of branding: to give students an understanding of key concepts and principles of creating and managing a brand;
- To develop market analysis skills: to teach methods of market research, defining target audience and analyzing competitors;
- To introduce brand creation tools: from identity and positioning to developing advertising campaigns;
- To teach communication strategies: to learn how to use various communication channels for brand promotion;
- To master digital technologies: to understand the features of using digital tools in branding and advertising.
Gorokhova Anna Yevgenyevna.